Thursday, July 10, 2014

That Affected Me??

I have been wondering about my writing hiatus. There has been no dearth of topics. Everyday I can think of something to write. But I just could not sit down to write.
I could identify a few reasons. But the most silly of them is my desk or writing place.
Earlier, when I was fairly regular with my blogging I used my desktop to blog rather than my laptop. Later I started solely relying on my laptop. Which meant I didn't use a table and chair. I was lazily lying on my bed. The first thing that you want to do when you are lying on a bed is to do some major time pass activities like facebook and chatting before drifting off to sleep.
I am able to focus better sitting at a desk. I realized it very late. I am not blogging regularly but I am able to browse and read up information that cannot be classified as time pass.
So what affects your writing?

No comments:

Post a Comment