Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Crazy List

Something that started as a prank is now a minor addiction. I am talking about forwarding sms. It started back in my night shift days. Back then my friends would message when they were on their weekly offs teasing me that they were going to sleep and I had to slog through the night. This continued and became a daily affair.

Like most people I have this set of friends who message regularly. I then created a ‘crazy list’ on my mobile. This list contains all the senders and receivers of my silly sms(s). Many people have been added to this list since its creation. This is a list of people who have a good sense of humour and of course they forward me many sms(s). These people send me a series of sms right from sweet messages to some really cheesy silly messages. But I love them all. I happily recycle each message I receive.

Hail CUG. Hail non CUG members too.

Do you have a list too? I know Shilpa calls her list ‘Bug List’.

2 comments: