Sunday, January 4, 2009

I am Tagged too

I don’t like answering these questionnaires. I like the ones which give you a score at the end and go on to describe you as a smart, sexy, and sweet woman, all of which are true of course. This questionnaire has no such ratings. I am doing it only for you Nikhil, grudgingly. Just kidding.

  1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be? ------> You will survive it, eventually.
  2. If you could have one dream come true which one would it be ? ----> I choose not to answer that.
  3. Whose butt would you like to kick? ----> ah jus so manyyyy
  4. What would you do with a billion dollars?----> shop, travel, buy a plane ..
  5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?----> Na, friendship and love are two different things. I can hope to become the best friend of the guy I love but not the other way around.
  6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?----> Both.
  7. How long would you wait for someone you love?---->Forever
  8. If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do?----> Run. Each one of us has had our share of heart breaks. Why would you want to inflict it on someone else?
  9. If you could root for one social cause which one would it be?----> Global warming, abuse against women and children, wars, prejudices of all kinds .. just so many.
  10. What takes you down the fastest?----> Misunderstandings with people I love
  11. Change of quest..... What's your main Aim in life?---->Live to my full potential by following my heart and give back to the world in some way.
  12. What's your fear?----> Loosing people I love.
  13. What kind of person(s) do you think the person who tagged you is/are?-----> A nice goofball.
  14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?----> in love and do decently well, financially.
  15. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?----> Check my mobile for gm sms(s) and gn sms(s) i received after i fell asleep.
  16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who would you pick?----> Falling in love with one person is complicated enough.
  17. Would you give all in a relationship?----> You bet
  18. What's eating you now?----> My pending white paper.
  19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?----> In a relationship.

Ok, I am now tagging just four people:
Shilpa
Videhi
Veda
Suneetha
This is my New Year Gift girls, enjoy. Happy New Year. (Evil Laugh).

No comments:

Post a Comment